GDPR - for EU beaders

Hi, I am sorry to bother you with this, but I have to :-)

I do not use cookies to get any information about you, unless blogger does. Blogger, Google account has its own privacy policy I linked here:


Those who subscribed for email marketing: emails are sent through MailChimp.com, and MailChimp has firewall protected servers and follows all GDPR regulations. I only ask for your First name and mail address, nothing else. You can unsubscribe any time you want via Mailchimp.

Links
When you click on links I attach sometimes, they may direct you on other sites. I am not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.


If you have furthur questions or any uncertainty you want to be cleared, surely let me know via bizsuteria@gmail.hu.

Thanks for your attention.

Megjegyzések