New vendors on MadeByMe.store

I am happy that some new beaders joined me recently in MadeByMe.store, my private webshop.

Happyland from Italy: with her interesting technique Claudia creates beautiful patterns combining macrame thread with crystals. The results are stunning.
She sells instant downloadable pdf files  of beading patterns .


Vicus from Hungary is selling embroidered pieces. I really like her collar made with Swarovski crystals and semiprecious stones. The colors she used are great, the collar itself looks exquisite.

Shinkabeads from Bosnia & Herzegovina.I like her romantique leaf beading patterns with peyote techique. She also sells finished jewelries.

Beadamor is from Poland. Her peyote patterns are reflecting famous paitings. I really would like to wear Mona Lisa on my hands :-)


Last, but not least is an another Italian bead designer Semplici Creazioni. She likes using bigger beads for her beautiful creations. She sells beading patterns

Megjegyzések