HALLOWEEN beading projects

I thought I might check about Halloween projects and I found some really surprisingly nice desgisn I thought I must share with you.

I fell in love with Joan Miller's cute and brilliant glass figures. I love everything about them: the colors, the outlook and the small details.




I follow this designer site from Ukraine via Instagram. They have a wild range of finished beaded products and all of them are beautiful works. This cute bat really adorable :-)



Look at this great beaded witch! There is a step by step instruction available for this project for a good price. If you want to try it, just shooop click on the link :-)





Unfortunately this spider is not available on Etsy anymore, but that is a great jewelry. I like it.






Finally, but not least. Honestly I am not fond of flat peyote or brick stitch figures, but this mix of patterns looks really great for a fair price.




Megjegyzések