New beading pattern - Thelma

You probably do not notice it, but I work a lot recently. Last year, I have come up with and idea, and I am working on it to come alive very hard. Hopefully everything will be ready to introduce this new project of mine this autumn. You will see a brand new side of me, but will remain in jewelry business.

In the menawhile I try to catch up with my beading patterns, too. Life is going on, and new courses must be held in Bratislava by my friend Sashka. So I keep going on making patterns. Beads make me relaxed and focused on my things. They help me to be more concentrated.

So this is my new pattern Thelma. I made it in gold version, this gives a purity to the design. I used only 4 material, mini rivolis, Eva beads, cylinder and 15/0 seed beads. I know many people do not like to use too many materials:-) So I tried to be a minimalist in material, yet to create something nice. I think I have to make a shot with it on my daughter, my best model in my current life :-)




Megjegyzések