New patterns

Recently I am totally hooked on peyote. I like bezeling cabochons and creating something nice around, but this time it is different. I am making bigger projects than I normally do. I think you have already notice that I do not like to create complicated and huge pieces. Though, I have to admit that admire people who do so :-)
Since most of the time I get inspiration from metal jewelries, I use gold and silver to make them look fine. The latest designs are inspired by metal jewels, too, and by one of favorite beaders, Miguel Ases.

Sweetheart
I had this pendant saved on my pinterest board for a while, and when I saw it, I knew immediately how to make from beads. I kind of like itf final look :-) I used Amos par Puca beads.



Emily
This is the one I referred to Miguel Ases. It is airy and lightweighted. I am sure it will look wonderful with a long summer dress.
I used 6 mm mini Rivolis for this. I really got to like them. Though they are small, but they give that tiny shiny effect exactly I like.



Bellflower
To create the flowers I used 6 mm rivolis, too. The flowers are easy to do, and it can be done much quicker as it seems. I had fun to make it, even though it took longer time than I usually spend with a project. All peyote, and you need nothing more than cylinder and seed beads.



Megjegyzések